Decongestant hypertonic sea water solution
Sinomarin® for children is a hypertonic sea water solution from 6 months of age and older
Aerozol for children with anatomical tip, 100 ml
Sinomarin® is complete group of hypertonic sea water solutions for clearing and care of nose.
Thanks to the patented forula of 70% of sea water and 2,3% NaCl concentration of guarantee extraordinary efficacy without causing Any irritation.(1)
The triple action of Sinomarin®:
- Antibacterial – Sinomarin® contains minerals and minimal elements of sea water which protect against nasal infections, remove nasal congestion and are antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Mechanical – gentle mist that occurs after spraying the product helps to clean nasal cavity from excess of muscus, dust, pollen or scabs.
- Physicochemical – thanks to osmotic processes Sinomarin® removes the excess of water and swelling of the mucosa, allowing faster and more efficient removal of nasal congestion.
Sinomarin® supports action of other pharmaceutical products used intranasal (local corticosteroids, decongestant drugs or antihistamines), helps to reduce their amount and time of drug administration.(5)(10)(11)
- Common cold and infections.
- Rhinitis of different etiology.
- After ENT surgery.
- Rhinitis caused by the use of pharmaceuticals.
- As an add-on therapy in patients taking antihistamines, corticosteroids.
- In the case of exposure to high concentrations of pollen and dust.
Sinomarin® is especially recommended for groups of patients, such as:
- Infants from the first days of life.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- People with diabetes.
- People with hyperthyroidism.
- The elderly with hypertension or coronary artery disease.
- If you are taking antidepressants or pressure control.
- Patients with glaucoma or prostatic hypertrophy.