For children over 1 year of age
Why SOLbaby TUSSI?
SOLbaby TUSSI is a preparation for
dietary treatment in states of:
- wet and drycough,
- supporting natural immunity..
Did you know that:
Cough (Latin: tussis) is reaction to irritation of the nerve endings in damaged mucosa of the upper respiratory tract. Mucosal damage can be caused by bacterial and / or viral infections, and allergic reactions. There are two kinds of cough: wet, accompanied by coughing up mucus, and dry – after infection or allergy.
SAFE, EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY
Safe and effective treatments of cough are syrups based on natural substances such as honey and plant extracts of thyme and young shoots of spruce.
Cough is caused by damage of mucous membrane, therefore syrup should not contain in its composition irritating preservatives, alcohol, dyes, artificial flavors and sweeteners.
- naturallydenseand sweetsyrupmadespecifically for childrenover1 year of age.
- composition of specially selected ingredients that help to reduce frequency and intensity of coughing (both wet and dry), and support proper functioning of sinuses. Efficacy of ingredients has been proven by many scientific publications.
SOLbaby TUSSI contains:
- Natural honey (74%), which reduces dryness in the throat, helps in moisturizing mucous membranes and has beneficial effects on respiratory tract. In addition, honey has antibacterial activity and strengthens the whole organism, making it more resistant against infections.
- Thyme extract with antioxidant activity, which influences on its anti-inflammatory activity. In addition, by supporting motion of cilia epithelium it facilitates coughing up.
- Extract fromyoung shoots of spruce (20%), which has been used to treat wet and dry cough since many years . Additionally, due to presence of essential oils, it has positive influence on proper functioning of sinuses.
- Vitamin C, which is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it has soothing influence on throat.
- Vitamin A, which helps to maintain mucous membranes in proper condition.
- Eucalyptus and mint, which contain essential oils. This substances have beneficial influence on respiration and in addition, leave feeling of freshness